Page 2 of 1345 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Holy shit, a drow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Been slacking. Here's an interesting story - "Window washer talking after 47-story fall ". Holy shit.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 04 Jan 2008 at 10:19 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. LOL.. Katrina victim sues US Government for - get this - $3 Quadrillion

Source
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. Alien Quadrilogy imo.

5. Way to completely dwarf anything strength you had in the situation and turn it into a complete joke.

6. Here's another winner. Way 2 go!

7. i find it completely absurd that people feel they can sue about shit like this.

live in a natural flood plain? ITS GOING TO FLOOD.

i don't remember the people of Pompeii bitching about their natural disaster.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    Here's another winner. Way 2 go!
    I guess killing kids comes in 4s.

9. Harry Potter has fucked up this time:

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa man who said he cast "a spell that had gone bad" was charged with stabbing and strangling his two young stepdaughters, police said Tuesday.
    Investigators were still trying to piece together what happened Sunday, when authorities responded to a fire at the family's home and found the girls' bodies in an upstairs bedroom, Lt. Marti Reilly said.

"The sequence of events is unknown," he said.

Lawrence Douglas Harris Sr. told police he "had been casting a spell that had gone bad, and that the spell could have had severe consequences," according to court documents. No other details were released, including Harris's age.

The blaze, which caused only minor damage, remained under investigation, Reilly said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_63_010807_lawrence_douglas.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	30001  

Fucking nerds.