Page 1295 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 128112911293129412951296129712991309 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,950 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Every story I’ve heard from people who have interacted with him pointed to him being an asshole, but lol. Let’s see what happens.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. his ass is grasse

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I FUCKING KNEW IT

Seriously, one look at that guy and how he talks to others and you KNOW he is on an ego trip. I mean I know we shouldn’t rely on “intuition” to keep us away from creepy people, but there was always something about this dude that rubbed me the wrong way.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I FUCKING KNEW IT

Seriously, one look at that guy and how he talks to others and you KNOW he is on an ego trip. I mean I know we shouldn’t rely on “intuition” to keep us away from creepy people, but there was always something about this dude that rubbed me the wrong way.
    Racist

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    his ass is grasse
    Underrated.

6. I remember him being accused of some form of sexual assault by a woman he attended college with, but I haven't seen any details of the latest story.
    It could be some nonsense where he just made advances that weren't reciprocated, or maybe there was a jailbreak in his sex dungeon.
    At this point, nothing would surprise me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Racist
    lol no, he just acts like a total douche and usually douches are closet date rapists.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Sats is just mad that he asserts she is not in fact the center of the universe.

9. oh.
    my.
    god.

ice burn
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I FUCKING KNEW IT

I think the problem here was precisely that he was rubbing women the wrong way.