Page 1271 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 125712671269127012711272127312751285 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,710 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    That is a special kind of stupid.
    Just as bad as the article I read earlier of a black woman beating the shit out of a 91 year old Hispanic man with a piece of concrete telling him to go back to his own country. The sad part of that is I actually had to do some digging to find out that the woman who did it was black as if they were trying to hopefully make people think it was a white person first.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/us/il...cer/index.html

this one just makes my goddamn head hurt
    I saw this video as it was making the rounds on Facebook, but I couldn't find any other info until now. That cop was as big a piece of shit as the drunken white trash geezer. Fuck them both.

I want to think the cop will get in trouble, but who am I kidding?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/us/il...cer/index.html

this one just makes my goddamn head hurt
    A racist bastard who fails to realize that PR is a USA territory. That guy is so beyond help.
    She needed to tell him to fuck off.

4. $1,500 for a sundae?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/02/most...york-city.html

Baccarat Hotel's Bear Extraordinaire sundae comes in a bowl topped with a numbered & signed crystal bear figurine. It's $1,500, or $300 without the bear.
    Either way, that's a bit much. I'd pay at most $12 for a dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Im, CNBC
    So what do you get for $1,500?

The base of the dessert is house-made vanilla ice cream — using "imported vanilla beans from Madagascar," pastry chef Rosario Wakabayashi tells CNBC Make It.

The ice cream is covered in a white chocolate shell that's hand-painted with colored cocoa butter. It sits atop 3 grams of black truffle crumble (an ounce of black truffle costs an average $95), which is portions of black truffle mixed with high-end 64 percent Manjari dark chocolate (also from Madagascar) and Valrhona Gold cocoa nibs. Enveloping the shell is a hibiscus champagne sauce, with citrus meringue, and it's further embellished with delicate fondant butterflies sitting on angel hair sugar strands. Edible gold and silver leafing add an (expensive) touch of color.

5. Take off the bird's nest on top and you actually have a pretty cool future dessert.

6. where is the author that Talenti is only $4? It's like $6 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. It’s $4-5 here. 4 is on sale but it happens frequently enough.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Today's Random News

Also woopdedoo imported vanilla? From Madagascar? Some Valrhona chocolate? It can only get fancier if you add truffles and a crystal bear on top.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'm really tired of hearing about the dukw boat accident in the news. My parents, being parents have the news on most of the day. And its just like a constant stream of obvious observations or straight ignorance.

I can look at the boat and who was on it and tell everything I need to know about it. A 75 year old boat was heavily modified, hit by a storm, the passengers were not told to put on life jackets and surprise surprise, people died. We're talking about a normally open canopy boat designed for 16 to 20 year old healthy men to jump out of, converted to an enclosed boat full of fat 60/90 year olds and children.

Whats hard about this?

From the way the news is talking, they were uncovering the mystery of a stargate.

10. I'm so glad I stopped paying attention to the news. I only wish I'd done it sooner.