Page 798 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 784794796797798799800802812 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

I'd sign up for an eye for an eye PPV event with this asshole starring.

2. and they can have Richard Dawson host the event and give away prizes from the sponsors. Oh, wait...
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. This guy is a poacher. Someone should cut off his cock and grind it up for Chinese ED treatment.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

God, that sign. Killer, murderer, rape, victim blaming, I'm tired of strong words getting tossed around in hyperbole. The dude is a dick and did kill an endangered, pet, and beloved animal. But maybe we can save killer for people who kill people?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. lttp, but if you want to impress me, touch a lion and live to tell about it.

6. I'm fine with sport hunting if the hunter is limited to weapons approximate to what the animal they're hunting has. Want to hunt down and kill a bear with a couple of small knives and body armor, go for it!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I have a pellet gun I use for dealing with critters around our property. Nighttime song bird outside our window had to go after 3 months. I didn't eat it.
    I was doing 'see it kill it' with a shotgun on rattlesnakes and water moccasins when I lived on a river in FL, didn't steer me wrong.

/some of those got cooked and eaten though
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Fuck, the dude's Yelp page is over 6,000 reviews, with an additional 5,800 that are "not currently recommended" (AKA filtered out).

http://www.yelp.com/biz/river-bluff-dental-bloomington

However, the ADD of the average internet 'tard will soon set in, and as usual this week's trendy cause will be instantly long forgotten as the next one comes along, and so on and so on and so on.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    God, that sign. Killer, murderer, rape, victim blaming, I'm tired of strong words getting tossed around in hyperbole. The dude is a dick and did kill an endangered, pet, and beloved animal. But maybe we can save killer for people who kill people?
    I wouldn't differentiate if someone killed one of my pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I'm fine with sport hunting if the hunter is limited to weapons approximate to what the animal they're hunting has. Want to hunt down and kill a bear with a couple of small knives and body armor, go for it!
    I'm ok with culling populations that would otherwise suffer from disease due to a lack of natural predators, e.g. deer. Hunting lions is 100% bullshit, unless it's a man eater in a town or something. It's like shark fishing, which is also bullshit.