Page 1241 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 122712371239124012411242124312451255 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,410 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Love that he was caught but a little bit of an uh-oh as far as Minority Report-style crime stopping goes.

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article209913514.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. God damn Amazon Prime is raising to $120 per year.
    I’m going to have to make every order a single item order now.
    It sucks, but it’s still worth it (for me). I used some of my tax return to buy one of those mattress in a box deals all the kids talk about on their podcasts (and I love it), and the UPS dude was like “They shipped this free? I don’t know how they make money. We’d charge you almost $200 for something this big/heavy.”

3. That's actually really fucking offensive.

And this post makes no sense now.
    Last edited by bbobb; 27 Apr 2018 at 01:15 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Go in on a family membership with some friends. My family membership currently ships to three states and four last names with no issues.

5. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8330006.html

twitter still needs to burn, it seems

6. I'm going to make a wild assumption and guess that the majority of those bitching are not chinese, but chronically offended white girls.

7. Social media was a mistake.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. "I've made a huge mistake."

9. People will complain about anything

I hate to be the white guy .tm on this but it does get a little tiresome that the assumption is that white people have no culture. Because dances and formal dress are just about as old for white people as anyone else. And just as significant.

Then fake praying could be insulting though if done jokenly.