Page 1279 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 126512751277127812791280128112831293 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,790 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I feel like it could be a choke point.

If mankind can eat sleep and fuck, it will survive.

3. IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

4. I hope Jason makes it too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The fact that grown adults believe in that shit, which is really just a front for molesting children and collecting tax free money, is just embarrassing.
    You got it all figured out, huh?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently a grand jury report released yesterday reveals that hundreds of priests molested and fucked over a thousand children in Pennsylvania over the course of decades, and the Catholic church has been actively covering it up the entire time, paying hush money, discouraging investigations, and actually promoting many of the priests involved.

And this report only contains records of victims who have come forward. The state attorney general actually estimates the number of children victimized could be in the thousands.

The next time some religious wacko questions whether or not someone can have morality in their lives without God, they need to have their face shoved in this shit forever.
    Pizzagate was real?

7. CP = Catholic Priests
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You got it all figured out, huh?
    Yes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently a grand jury report released yesterday reveals that hundreds of priests molested and fucked over a thousand children in Pennsylvania over the course of decades, and the Catholic church has been actively covering it up the entire time, paying hush money, discouraging investigations, and actually promoting many of the priests involved.

And this report only contains records of victims who have come forward. The state attorney general actually estimates the number of children victimized could be in the thousands.

The next time some religious wacko questions whether or not someone can have morality in their lives without God, they need to have their face shoved in this shit forever.
    What a clusterfuck. This really eats at the church's credibility.
    So many religions disagree on certain things as well. One religion forbids gambling, another allows it. Who's right, who's wrong?
    "Do not kill" is universal. Anyone who murders in the name of religion is a hypocrite of the worst kind.