Page 1278 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 126412741276127712781279128012821292 ... LastLast
Results 12,771 to 12,780 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

I think you have to do a package route, which was 30-50 packages when I did it. They say 4 hours. Took me 2-3.

There is some on demand thing they keep emailing about, but I don’t drive much.

3. Hm. The paper route was the same way, I learned how to throw papers from either side of the car and got it real tight. John Madden's house was on my route. No tip that I recall.

4. So apparently a grand jury report released yesterday reveals that hundreds of priests molested and fucked over a thousand children in Pennsylvania over the course of decades, and the Catholic church has been actively covering it up the entire time, paying hush money, discouraging investigations, and actually promoting many of the priests involved.

And this report only contains records of victims who have come forward. The state attorney general actually estimates the number of children victimized could be in the thousands.

The next time some religious wacko questions whether or not someone can have morality in their lives without God, they need to have their face shoved in this shit forever.

5. When someone's sense of morality is based on "obey sky fairy or else", I don't think there's much hope of reaching them.

The fact that grown adults believe in that shit, which is really just a front for molesting children and collecting tax free money, is just embarrassing.

7. More people have been killed in the name of religion than anything else is all you need to know.

8. I'd say resources but there's more than enough war to go around.

9. What do you guys think. When we start fighting over space minerals and shit, is that the end of humanity?

Are we capable of surviving something like that, given what we know about our nature?

10. Of course? Unless it's genocide most losers stick around and culture assimilates.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."