Page 1240 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 122612361238123912401241124212441254 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I'm gonna need to see footage of her recruiting process. For justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. The east area rapist/golden state killer has been caught! He was the scourge of Sacramento in the 1970s, but his crimes also spread to SoCal as well. It’s a pretty big deal, it’s almost like catching the Zodiac Killer. No one ever really thought that he’d be found. He lives about ~35 minutes from me. He’d been in the same house for 30 years. I happened to be downtown in Sacramento near the DAs office where a press conference took place, there were news vans milling around. Kinda nuts, I never really thought the case would be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Detective Patton Oswalt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Can he even be charged at this point?

5. No statute of limitations on Murder. Or so Law and Order tells me.

6. Oh shit.

7. He absolutely can be charged/sentenced and will lately spend the remainder of his life in prison! I don’t think he will get the death penalty since CA but they may sentence him to it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I've been following this too from the McNamara side (Oswalt's wife) and it's fascinating. Sounds like he was turned in by family? Did they read the book??

9. Dunno but I bought the heck out of that book yesterday tell you what. Passages were popping up everywhere yesterday and it looks like it rules.

10. Totally reading that book as well. Also yesterday I discovered that there is a thing called CRIMECON. You can meet people like the creator of The First 48 and Erin Moriarty.

I'm going next year, tickets are all sold out this year . Also it's out of state in like a week, so.