1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Hey Mzo. Shaddup.

Name:  Resident+Evil+Original+1+Warning+Violent+Gore+explicit.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  84.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I would argue that the intent of that specific message is to attract an audience rather than to warn people, but sure.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I don't see why any and all of these things can't do both! "Explicit Lyrics" stickers pretty much just meant 'oh good this is the right copy" after a while.

“Frankly it seems this is sort of an inevitable movement toward people increasingly expecting physical comfort and intellectual comfort in their lives,” said Greg Lukianoff, president of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, a nonprofit group that advocates free speech. “It is only going to get harder to teach people that there is a real important and serious value to being offended. Part of that is talking about deadly serious and uncomfortable subjects.”
    I agree with this particular line of reasoning. Whether or not trigger warnings are popularized is unfortunately not up to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if they increase in popularity as the Millennials raise even more sensitive and entitled children somehow for the next generation.

Not a big deal to me, personally, but I would prefer a world without "clean versions" of songs and "explicit lyrics" warnings. Maybe I'll Spielberg out when I'm old and have grandkids, who knows?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Trigger Warning:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-sm-Illustration Photo.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	75563

Everyone wants to be accommodated.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I agree with this particular line of reasoning. Whether or not trigger warnings are popularized is unfortunately not up to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if they increase in popularity as the Millennials raise even more sensitive and entitled children somehow for the next generation.

Not a big deal to me, personally, but I would prefer a world without "clean versions" of songs and "explicit lyrics" warnings. Maybe I'll Spielberg out when I'm old and have grandkids, who knows?
    Side note: I read somewhere that anyone born in 1981 up is a millennial. I thought I was called something else like five years ago...

Generation Y. I think those are the same thing.

edit: Also, whippersnappers.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Oh FFS.