Page 1332 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13181328133013311332133313341336 ... LastLast
Results 13,311 to 13,320 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It was Doc, because he's a jackass.
    Who the fuck would be stupid enough to give Doc mod powers?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 May 2020 at 04:51 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Everyone can close their own threads.

3. See this is why you should make more threads, then you'd have the power
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Who the fuck would be stupid enough to give Doc mod powers?
    cka probably. I don't agree the thread should have been locked. Even if me and bbobb aren't seeing eye to eye, I don't need to flex that hard to end a discussion by locking a thread. Granted it's a trash heap of a thread now but I really left it alone so people could vent.

Edit: Wait, Doc made that thread?

Fuck this is why I shouldn't be reading without my glasses on! lol

You guys decide then since it's grown way beyond what it was.

If you vote for it, I'll unlock it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. I am watching live feeds of the protest all over USA, and this is some scary stuff. I don't know what the civil rights movements were like, was this what it was like? I don't think it is a coincident that we have one of the most openly racist president in recent memories and a populace ready to revolt. I wonder if this raw collective emotion will finally wake people up and vote 45 out of office.

I doubt it. A racist isnt seeing what you're seeing. We are seeing humans flip out because a protected class is randomly murdering them.

Racist see the "other" living up to what they always knew. And the "other" is destroying "their" stuff and coming for then.

They'll vote for a perceived strong man come November.

7. I'm sure the protesters will get labelled as crazy lefties by the shitty pundits, too.

I wonder if conservative Americans even know they are racist.

Like, get up in arms over a Target. Ask for peaceful protest. But if there is a peaceful protest, they claim it is selfish, unamerican, whatabout, ungrateful, etc.

Let's be real, they dont want things to get better and they dont want to hear about it. They dont want change. That is literally the defining aspect of the right. It is the drag ass party.

It's like, if they aren't putting on a Klan outfit, they dont see it as racist.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I wonder if conservative Americans even know they are racist.

Like, get up in arms over a Target. Ask for peaceful protest. But if there is a peaceful protest, they claim it is selfish, unamerican, whatabout, ungrateful, etc.
    They got their peaceful protest, but black athletes kneeling on the playing field just pissed them off anyway. It took a cop kneeling on a black man's neck to finally make shit go down.

In other news, the wife of the cop they arrested for George Floyd's murder has already filed for divorce! That woman sure doesn't waste time.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 30 May 2020 at 11:49 AM.

There was something like 18 complaints against him.

Like, how is that ok? How many complaints do you guys get at work? How many of you can just be fired?