Page 1046 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 103210421044104510461047104810501060 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Okay, let's assume your thing is a thing.

Like Gohan said, there are many liberals fawning over Castro and are legit sad about his death. Trudeau is just the one who has quite a big mic to voice it with.

Coupled with the hypocrisy that is 'let's aim for LGBTQ rights...and cry that a man who treated them as non-humans is dead.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. There were good reasons for Batista to get overthrown, he was a bad guy who sided with terrible people. It's not portrayed as such here because, well, US businesses were the ones who got hurt... and a lot of people who fled to the US benefitted from Batista's regime.

That said, communism did to Cuba what it did to every other country that tried it. There was a better way forward for that country... now they have to figure it out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That said, communism did to Cuba what it did to every other country that tried it.
    Yep - but people still cling to the idea that it's not communism's fault for sucking, it's that we haven't 'done it right' yet.

Communism would probably work if people were better.

See also: everything.

7. The entire SFMTA public transit system got hacked, lolz ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Hah, apparently they demanded $70k? I can't get a verification on that but awesome if so!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    See also: everything.
    Pretty much this.

As much optimism I have for the potential of people, and as much as I believe people in 'fly over states' aren't subhuman chattel to be leveraged or otherwise ignored, I don't deny the reality that bad people exist. That self-interest exists. That you should probably design societies based around the realities of human nature, than on some in-the-vacuum, wouldn't this be rad if people didn't fuck it up, ideology.

Yeller, have you ever thought of moving to China? They seem to be your kind of people.