Page 1261 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 124712571259126012611262126312651275 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,610 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Whatever. You know the sentiment and reaction people have to those words. Use them at your discretion but be prepared for the backlash. It’s not like these specific words are used outside of being offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Um, I'm pretty sure it's not, wise guy.
    You want I should add "Great"? I bet the king would love that, knee-bender.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Whatever. You know the sentiment and reaction people have to those words. Use them at your discretion but be prepared for the backlash. It’s not like these specific words are used outside of being offensive.
    This is pretty funny coming from you.

4. Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. consistently. Cuntsistently.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I believe the issue lies in the fact that for the longest time, women were only valued for their homemaking and babymaking. Calling a woman a cunt reduces them back to that oppressed state - they are nothing but a vagina. This is sort of similar to calling a black person a nigger, you are reducing them back to their previously oppressed state as a slave. Dick is completely different to this.
    I agree totally! Well said. I think the difference is in the UK and Australia, some of the cultural framework diminishes the severity of the word - it’s used more frequently and has always been used more widely as a general term, not just as a slur strictly against women. like, it’s a thing you call your friends or an annoying situation, and doesn’t seem to be widely criticized specifically by women in the region. It seems far more comparable to how we use “bitch” over here. But when it crosses here to the states, yeah, it’s jarring and out of place. Maybe not by every single woman or every single geographic region, but overall it’s more severe than bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    You want I should add "Great"? I bet the king would love that, knee-bender.
    How DARE you address me in such a manner, you fart sniffer, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I agree totally! Well said. I think the difference is in the UK and Australia, some of the cultural framework diminishes the severity of the word - it’s used more frequently and has always been used more widely as a general term, not just as a slur strictly against women. like, it’s a thing you call your friends or an annoying situation, and doesn’t seem to be widely criticized specifically by women in the region. It seems far more comparable to how we use “bitch” over here. But when it crosses here to the states, yeah, it’s jarring and out of place. Maybe not by every single woman or every single geographic region, but overall it’s more severe than bitch.
    How is bitch better than cunt? If I call a dude a cunt, I'm calling him a female sex organ. Which I hope everyone can admit that both dicks and vags are goofy looking. But bitch is so much more loaded. If I call a dude a bitch, I'm calling him an irritable mouthy woman, one that is as low as a dog.

Jesus, to live in a country where calling someone a bitchy woman that isn't even human is better than calling someone a body part.

If you call a man a cunt you’re calling him a woman. That’s the insult. Same with bitch.

This is so easy, cheeks.

10. I call people dildos all the time.