Page 1103 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 108910991101110211031104110511071117 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

How do they face them? We deal with every fucking thing with money incentives. Either in how you get it, keep it or spend it? Even our concept of freedom goes back to debates on taxation and property rights.

How does a system built on capital deal with a problem outside of capital?

So the people that blew up the concert were Muslims?

Were they? These people are all caused by the same shit regardless of faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So the people that blew up the concert were Muslims?
    Speculation and fear mongering. Salman Abedi could be a Buddhist.

Trump needs me as a ghost writer. This...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Since "evil" commands too much respect, I'm going to maintain vermin as the perpetrators, though the solution to both is identical.
    ...is so much better than this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    I won’t call them ‘monsters’ because they would like that term… I will call them, from now on, ‘losers’ because that’s what they are, they’re losers.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Trump needs me as a ghost writer. This...
    ...is so much better than this...
    Yours is the syntax of an educated, thoughtful, intelligent person. His is... mongoloid speak.

I wish he just wouldn't talk. And stop the gesticulations. God damn it.

7. Trump speaks to the average burger.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Given that the rat bastard blew himself up just outside the venue, it would not surprise me if concert venues start having a high perimeter fence around their buildings. Then, concertgoers would need to get tickets verified and pass security checks at the perimeter gate, which could be 50-80 feet away from the building entrance. Guards would still mind this area during the concert, and for some time after it ends.

9. Animals tend to build defenses to protect themselves against predators.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Given that the rat bastard blew himself up just outside the venue, it would not surprise me if concert venues start having a high perimeter fence around their buildings. Then, concertgoers would need to get tickets verified and pass security checks at the perimeter gate, which could be 50-80 feet away from the building entrance. Guards would still mind this area during the concert, and for some time after it ends.
    Then they just blow themselves up outside the main perimeter gate exit. Yeah that doesn't help the problem at all
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.