Page 711 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 697707709710711712713715725 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. They're in the news because it's actually news when it happens. Kid Killed By Falling TV less so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Agenda based news? My dick...

3. Here is another source. It appears there were 2,837 'unintentional injury' deaths for children 1 to 14 in 2013. So guns accounted for 3.5% of all accidental child deaths in 2013.

In fact, this spiffy chart shows the likelihood of how you'll die at any given age. Let's place bets!

http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/pd...oup_2013-a.pdf
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 20 May 2015 at 09:22 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Dude what sucks is 386 children under 14 committed suicide. Can we talk about that? Because that is more psychologically upsetting than accidents, I believe.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. On a lighter note, I could make a business out of charging Diffs in the country $2 a year for Accidental Gun Death insurance with a $760,000 payout and walk away with at least double my money.

Oh wait ...I'd need money for litigation for parents intentionally killing their kids to make bank... Better make it $3 a year.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 20 May 2015 at 09:50 PM.

6. Holy fucking shit, I just realized my last post proves why insurance should be government ran and tax paid.

All inurance is a gamble. You gather statistics and numbers, and set prices, but you never know who's going to buy in and who you have to pay for. Unless... EVERYONE buys in and EVERYONE gets paid for. Therefor, the most efficient insurance system will always be mandatory enrolled, government audited, tax paid insurance.

Sorry Yoshi, I'm a red-Pilled libertarian and I can't deny that logic.

7. I know a lot of you guys do interwebs business, so I'm curious how y'all feel about these shitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude what sucks is 386 children under 14 committed suicide. Can we talk about that? Because that is more psychologically upsetting than accidents, I believe.
    Can we talk about the fact that suicide rates for whites in that age group has gone down over the last decade, while the rate for blacks in that age group has tripled? It's the only age group where white males aren't in 1st place for suicide.

I think there needs to be a conversation at a national level about why black boys in elementary school are hanging themselves these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I know a lot of you guys do interwebs business, so I'm curious how y'all feel about these shitz.
    Paypal has always been way sketch. I'm in no way surprised.

not surprised

10. I refused to do business with it because it didn't pass the smell test.