Page 712 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 698708710711712713714716726 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Soooo... should I shut down my PayPal account? And if so, how will I pay for shit?

2. Is there a class action suit? Can you get money?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Soooo... should I shut down my PayPal account? And if so, how will I pay for shit?
    Bitcoin.

so the car industry is getting in on the whole "we sell you stuff, but we really own it because LAWL software"

http://consumerist.com/2015/05/20/gm...es-who-own-it/

Unwise move industry, unwise. You've gotten away with so much because old powerful people ignore d'm new fangle compoots and vyda games. They however LOVE cars. I hope this gets people riled up enough to put an end to some of the douchebag shit companies have been doing with "leasing software experiences"

5. That shit will not fly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude what sucks is 386 children under 14 committed suicide. Can we talk about that? Because that is more psychologically upsetting than accidents, I believe.
    This sadly doesn't surprise me.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

7. 386 out of how many? How many kids are there in the U.S.? Id guess at least 50 million. But even if it were only 1 million, that's not a significant number and can be probably be attributed to mental issues, not just bully culture.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I know a lot of you guys do interwebs business, so I'm curious how y'all feel about these shitz.
    Fuck them. I'm never using PayPal again or doing business with any merchant that requires PayPal. I've only used PayPal twice in my life and my shit got hacked both times. Fuck PayPal.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    386 out of how many? How many kids are there in the U.S.? Id guess at least 50 million. But even if it were only 1 million, that's not a significant number and can be probably be attributed to mental issues, not just bully culture.
    I laid all the numbers out in my post. Your answer is approx. 70 million. It is insignificant in the grand pool, but Hell, it's not an accident. It's kids younger than puberty offing themselves, it's quite a statement that a child that young, at the height of optimism, would want to end it all.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. In lighter news, something is glowing on Ceres.

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/...d_view&start=0
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt