Page 1252 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 123812481250125112521253125412561266 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,520 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Yeah there’s good information on the internet. But most of it is Cheez Wiz.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can't wait until you're old and out of touch. It'll be interesting to see if your views change once you're part of the problem.
    We'll probably move to yet another knowledge access platform that all of you are to lazy to learn.

"I ain't got fucking time for no damn wisdom slug"

3. Shit, I wish I could afford wisdom slug. Most of us are only going to be able to run knowledge cow.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    We'll probably move to yet another knowledge access platform that all of you are to lazy to learn.

"I ain't got fucking time for no damn wisdom slug"
    Wisdom slug being a cousin of the Hypnotoad?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can't wait until you're old and out of touch. It'll be interesting to see if your views change once you're part of the problem.
    Out of touch? Sure. Weird and racist? I mean, I hope not. I think there's a pretty big difference between not wanting to learn the newest vidya and comparing people of color to apes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. We're all apes. I'm not ashamed of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Out of touch? Sure. Weird and racist? I mean, I hope not. I think there's a pretty big difference between not wanting to learn the newest vidya and comparing people of color to apes.
    Maybe.

P.S. Do you still use cuck as an insult on the internet? Do you use any marginalizing insults?

8. Did you ever use cuck?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Cuck is a great example of an insult that straight up passed me by because I am too old. I knew what I meant, but using cuck as an insult holds no appeal, it's for children.

I do look forward to finding out what the technology I can't get down with is going to be however.

10. What the hell happened to the left? All of the creativity and art these days is coming from the right. Incel, cuck, soyboy, numale, bugman, every new entry in our vocabulary comes from them.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 May 2018 at 06:59 PM.