Page 1333 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13191329133113321333133413351337 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,330 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. yeah, it's weird that someone with so many complaints against them wouldn't either be removed or at least think to themselves "maybe there's something about me I need to work on."

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'm sure the protesters will get labelled as crazy lefties by the shitty pundits, too.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ps/5291926002/

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr said violent protests that have erupted after the death of George Floyd appear to be organized by "anarchic" and "far left extremist groups" pursuing their own aims.

Addressing "rioting" in many cities, Barr said, "the voices of peaceful protest are being hijacked by violent radical elements."

"Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate and violent agenda," he said. "In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized and driven by anarchic and...far left extremist groups using Antifa-like tactics."

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    yeah, it's weird that someone with so many complaints against them wouldn't either be removed or at least think to themselves "maybe there's something about me I need to work on."
    Fryfaceeyesquint.jpg

Thankfully tnl isnt the cops, nor have any of us murdered anyone.

Well, no one that receives complaints has murdered anyone.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ps/5291926002/

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr said violent protests that have erupted after the death of George Floyd appear to be organized by "anarchic" and "far left extremist groups" pursuing their own aims.

Addressing "rioting" in many cities, Barr said, "the voices of peaceful protest are being hijacked by violent radical elements."

"Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate and violent agenda," he said. "In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized and driven by anarchic and...far left extremist groups using Antifa-like tactics."
    Ah yes, that anarchic and far left extremist group, The Police.
    https://twitter.com/wiswaz/status/1266033081871409152
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. If you think the provocateur is a cop, just shoot him dead and unmask him. Simple.

8. White supremacists are responsible now? Russia?

You guys really don't believe that bullshit, do you?

9. Shut up, Nazi!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    White supremacists are responsible now? Russia?

You guys really don't believe that bullshit, do you?
    You have to take everything you see online from a distance, especially at the start. There is so much information it's impossible to process. This makes disinformation easy to spread. More comes out overtime and then it's easier to see an actual timeline and investigation gets much easier.

I don't believe a word out of William Barr's mouth. I never will. He is obscenely biased, any investigation with him involved is from a poisoned well. Saying it's all lefties rioting with no proof to back it up is disingenuous. It ignores all the people who are doing the right thing protesting peacefully and cops roll up and start roughing people up over nothing. There are peaceful protests in the day and something hardcore sketchy is being done as the sun goes down. The rioting doesn't make the purpose of the protest go away or be delegitimized.

It's really easy to whip a crowd into a frenzy. Mob mentality is some scary shit. I don't care what political beliefs they have, they need to be found and arrested for starting shit. It's really easy to organize chaos now and there are ages-old tactics for provocateurs that are just being modernized. There's no reason not to question who these people caught on camera starting shit really are. Right wing extremist groups exist and they absolutely have plans for stuff like this. That guy breaking windows at Autozone is sketchy as hell.

Paid twitter trolls and bot farms from all over the world have been fucking with us since at least 2015 and haven't stopped. They are cranking out all sorts of shit on social media.

Here's a good example of someone (badly) trying to frame a legit protestor, Tay Anderson from Denver, by shouting blatant lies about what's happening.