Page 826 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 812822824825826827828830840 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Today's Random News

It was!

Only song I could listen through on the whole album, mind you, but a genuinely well done effort. /I borrow a lot of CDs from the library
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Well, she is a pop star. She's everywhere. And I love pop culture.

That said, I don't know what her new album sounds like.
    it's not as grand as it was when it was released and I was tipsy. But...

She wrote a touching song about her dead fish

and made a dirt nasty video.

It's A-list going cheap and raw and DIY out of the studio. It's Andy Warhol. It's grind house. It's a solid B, but I want more of this.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Doc, we gotta drink some beers and listen to some Confederate Railroad sometime.

http://youtu.be/wf459-JiIcI

4. Kim Davis, the Kentucky Clerk who is refusing to issue marriage licences based on her religious faith, ran out of legal options Monday when the Supreme Court refused to hear her case and ordered her to do her job. She still refused, so she's having a hearing in Federal Court today on possible contempt charges. How this bitch hasn't been fired already I don't know, but I'm looking forward to hearing about the outcome of today's hearing.

BTW, as always with these crazy religious types, their fervor and fanaticism are covering up their own personal sins; it's come out that Davis had been divorced three times (and is currently on marriage #4), has committed adultery, and had children out of wedlock before having her "religious awakening." Gee, so much for protecting the sanctity of marriage! Cunt.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Sep 2015 at 01:34 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. So she got pregnant with twins from her third husband while she was still with her first, and is currently with her fourth. SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE!

6. The judge just ordered her to Jail.

Also there is a petition on the whitehouse site demanding that she be stoned for adultery since she's so adamant about adhering to the bible.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...er-fucking-job

7. Early word on Twitter is that the Judge threw the bitch in jail. Perhaps she'll get a different view on marriage equality in there.

*EDIT* Error beat me to it.

Davis was taken into custody by federal marshals "until she complies" with the court order. The judge took that action as opposed to fining her because "he wasn't convinced fines would have compelled her to issue licenses," citing the fact that she would have received contributions from her supporters to cover them.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Sep 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Also there is a petition on the whitehouse site demanding that she be stoned for adultery since she's so adamant about adhering to the bible.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...er-fucking-job
    I LOVE IT

9. Article on why Kim Davis is wrong from a "Christian perspective."

Best part:
    Refusing to issue a marriage license to a couple because you believe the Bible condemns their union is a difficult position for a County Clerk to take without turning into a giant hypocrite. The Bible actually says nothing whatsoever about same-sex marriage. It does say quite a bit about the issue of divorce. It seems to say that if a person gets a divorce for a reason other than infidelity and then remarries, that person is guilty of adultery (that's one of the big 10!). I wonder how many divorced people Kim Davis has issued marriage licenses to.... Of course, the Bible has some really interesting things to say to the Church about obeying the rules of their government. But then again, the Bible also says that women shouldn't be in positions of authority.

10. Her legal council says her divorces and other fun time activities are irrelevent because that was before she became a born again christian. So...that shit never happened...?