Page 1287 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 127312831285128612871288128912911301 ... LastLast
Results 12,861 to 12,870 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. *sigh* Another massive waste of time & money.

Quite a bit of the aggressive behavior in the study was probably bullying related. So, you defend yourself against a bully? BAM... To the principal's office with him- but you're going there too. Sure it was self-defense, but it's not like they care. No, they preach & practice the gospel of Zero Tolerance. Then the study logs an aggressive act on both parties. Principals should quit automatically disciplining both sides in a fight & take the time to learn who started the shit.

3. I guess after thirty years they finally got the result they were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    *sigh* Another massive waste of time & money.

Quite a bit of the aggressive behavior in the study was probably bullying related. So, you defend yourself against a bully? BAM... To the principal's office with him- but you're going there too. Sure it was self-defense, but it's not like they care. No, they preach & practice the gospel of Zero Tolerance. Then the study logs an aggressive act on both parties. Principals should quit automatically disciplining both sides in a fight & take the time to learn who started the shit.
    They should beat everyone involved in approving zero tolerance for this stuff. It just creates more anxiety for kids that are being beat up.

5. Wow I would love if they actually linked to the study.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I used to instigate fights all the time in elementary school by pushing kids beyond their reasonable limits. Zero tolerance is really the only neutral way an adult can arbitrate that unless they're really on top of their little shits.

I did the exact same thing, except it was in hockey. I was so good at it.

8. I just combed my hair with those free combs on picture day all period until the teacher walked back and took it away. I was always screwing around with some little thing. School's boring, yo

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I used to instigate fights all the time in elementary school by pushing kids beyond their reasonable limits. Zero tolerance is really the only neutral way an adult can arbitrate that unless they're really on top of their little shits.
    They could have just let the kid beat the shit out of you. Maybe given him a reward like candy or a small toy.

Also teachers know. If you keep having trouble and there is always the same kid involved...