Page 1033 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 101910291031103210331034103510371047 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. lol

Look. A Philistine on the sidewalk.

https://aeon.co/essays/how-the-sovie...it-didn-t-work

Pretty cool write up on how the Russians beat us to the internet...but fucked it up because of capitalism by State.

5. ooo thanks for the article, I was reading about that subject before and couldn't find a lot of good sources.

/edit I'm in the opposite camp to the "our internet is dying" theory, but cool story anyway
    Last edited by Satsuki; 18 Oct 2016 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I guess I know where my lost mail is

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/deka...tion/458775917

8. University of Florida has operators standing by in the event that problematic Halloween costumes trigger anybody. Good thing this is all in my head.

Bias Education and Response Team? Why not just call it the Ministry of Thoughtcrime? Honesty is doubleplusgood.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. I am sure Frogacuda will come and tell you they're just kidding.