Page 1224 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 121012201222122312241225122612281238 ... LastLast
Results 12,231 to 12,240 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Public shaming isn't really a good way to deal with kids. That kid will be an adult that can only get off in the shower with running shoes on his dick.

Seriously, public shaming Fuchs kids up. Give him a swat to the butt or take his electronics away for a day or 3.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 09 Mar 2018 at 11:27 AM.

2. I don't see that as public shaming though. He wasn't forced to wear a big red B on his shirt.
    You fucked up your ride, now you walk (run). "About a mile" shouldn't be that hard for a ten year old. I remember having to do it for gym twice a year. Probably even did it in the rain once or twice. God damn school, abusing me and shit.
    Dad was there to make sure the kid didn't get run over or anything. Seems pretty reasonable.

Anyway, this is 2018 and physical engagment of any sort is frowned upon, because for some reason mental isn't. Which I completely don't understand. My brother could hit me in the arm and I'd forget about it as soon as the redness went away. He'd say some mean shit and that's stuck with me to this day.

3. The punishment is fine, IMO.

Bringing attention to it was his mistake, and a big one.

4. The physical punishment is probably not as big a deal. Doing it in the rain could complicate things, like if the kid had to stay in school all day in soaked clothing. That would be kind of shitty.
    I totally agree with SSJN though that if the father is being nice afterwards then it's not a deal at all. IDGAF if you guys think that's BDSM talk. If the father is berating the kid for being a piece of shit then he'll come out of it worse off.

Putting it on the internet for the world to comment on sucks. Maybe the kids at school will see it and make fun of him for it now. I don't really like the public aspect of that, I would want a kid to pay the penalty and get on with life.

I know nothing about this situation outside of the post here that I didn't click through.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I don't see that as public shaming though. He wasn't forced to wear a big red B on his shirt.
    You fucked up your ride, now you walk (run). "About a mile" shouldn't be that hard for a ten year old. I remember having to do it for gym twice a year. Probably even did it in the rain once or twice. God damn school, abusing me and shit.
    Dad was there to make sure the kid didn't get run over or anything. Seems pretty reasonable.

Anyway, this is 2018 and physical engagment of any sort is frowned upon, because for some reason mental isn't. Which I completely don't understand. My brother could hit me in the arm and I'd forget about it as soon as the redness went away. He'd say some mean shit and that's stuck with me to this day.
    Yeah, I walked my happy as to school too. If you think this is the same, you're being dishonest.

6. People with children arguing with people with no children

7. IP must be off his meds. On one day, he's bitching that kids suck and American Parents baby them too much. The next he's all upset someone made their kid run a mile in the rain. BUT PEOPLE COULD SEE THE KID OH THE SHAME!!!!

Seems like the kid needed Sheik to fuck him in the ass, make him humble. He got off easy imo.

You're being willfully ignorant.

He followed him a car.

He posted it online.

This will always be out there.

We shouldn't reward parents who punish their kids for Internet fame. Nor leave a permanent record of childhood punishments for the world to view.

This kid will be 40 one day, with kids of his own and they will be able to look this up.

9. If it even exists at that point, they probably won't be able to put up with the shitty non-holographic video format.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post

This kid will be 40 one day, with kids of his own and they will be able to look this up.
    Maybe they'll not be little dicks at school when they see the outcome.

I don't know man, I think you're adding a whole lot of emotional weight to something pretty dumb.

I grew up being told to let words roll of my back and don't worry what other people think of me as long as I'm not being a jackass.
    I'm just about 42. The idea of a video on the internet of me being made to run to school really doesn't phase. Who the fuck cares. Was he made to run in his underwear? That'd be embarrassing. Did he have to sing I'm a little teacup? That'd be embarrassing. Did a bunch of nuns follow him, bang a gong and shout SHAME SHAME SHAME? That'd be embarrassing (because dad isn't too original if that's his deal).
    There are sex videos and pictures of people doing dumb things while being drunk all over the internet. I'd worry more about that than this shit dude.

p.s. kids don't give a fuck about what their parents did before they came along, until they're much older and by then they're usually trying to understand who their parents were, not judge them.