Page 1272 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 125812681270127112721273127412761286 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

its pretty bad.

I have no patients for it now that we have the web.

I hadn't actually heard about the boat thing but I see that kind of thing all the time. I'm surprised accidents don't happen more often.

3. what boat?????? where???
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Who cares.

5. I am surprised they took those amphibian car/boats out when there werethunderstorm warning. It is unfortunate that people don't have common sense.

6. Really bad decision. Wait until the severe weather clears up & the warning ends. WTF were they thinking?

7. I believe one of the articles said that the weather changed in a matter of minutes. Supposedly in something like 10 minutes it went from bright and sunny to major storm, which I have seen happen in Florida.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Honestly why do we care. It sounded like an incompetent business handling itself poorly and the locals should handle them.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Good one!

I’ll raise you.

Worms unfrozen after 42,000 years are alive and eating

Click for full size

source
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt