Page 1281 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 126712771279128012811282128312851295 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,810 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    There’s no official ranking, but there’s common sense. Both lying and murdering can keep you out of heaven. But the occasional liar is a better person than the occasional murderer.
    Hitler suicided, so no he couldnt.
    Nothing in the bible indicates that God gives a shit about who is Is a better person.

Any sin can condemn you. And man is not saved by good works but by faith in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Also we don't really really know Hitler sucided. The Russian autopsy is sketchy.

And there isn't anything in the bible about suicide. Just a philosophical argument against it by churches who have a vested interest in you coming to tythe and not forming against sucide club to join Jesus sooner.

3. I heard the Russians raped him before performing the autopsy.

4. All I know is that churches should pay a lot of taxes just like everyone else

5. All I know is that yall sure want to break down that wall of separation awful bad.

6. That's a pretty excellent point right there, I think.

Implying there is separation between Church and State.

8. Oh shit this is a lot like the politics thread

better scoot

9. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I really have to wonder about the contents of this room.