Page 1259 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 124512551257125812591260126112631273 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. What the Hell Do you have to do to get kicked out of a Slayer show? Praise Jesus?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Perhaps he used a safety pin, instead of a razor blade, to carve SLAYER into his forearm.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Not big on “cunt” myself, in fact, i fucking hate that word.
    No woman on Earth is big on "cunt."

I remember years ago I got into a big argument with my sister (in front of my mother) over how big of an asshole she was being, something mom pretty much agreed with. But holy shit, did the attitude in the room change when I finally flipped out and called my sister a fucking cunt. Cue record scratch sound effect, lol.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Yeah, my wife flipped out when I said cunt once. To be clear, I wasn't calling her or anyone a cunt, I just happened to say the word for some reason.

That's when I learned the true power of the cunt.

5. Atlas seems to be cool with it.

6. My wife uses the word cunt all the time although not as much in public. And I think the Aussies have the right idea about not taking the word too seriously.

I need to learn to use an Aussie accent.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    And I think the Aussies have the right idea about not taking the word too seriously.
    How about we stop taking any word too seriously. Let's worry about the motivation behind it and not so much the word itself. You can outlaw whatever you want. Banning nigger doesn't stop racism. It just makes racists choose another word.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Atlas seems to be cool with it.
    she's a brit tho, right? I think it has a completely different connotation for brits and aussies. Like, you grow up hearing it and it's not a big deal sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Atlas seems to be cool with it.
    It's not so bad for British people.