Page 1334 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13201330133213331334133513361338 ... LastLast
Results 13,331 to 13,340 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. If you want to find out who they are, someone needs to apprehend one of them. Either put a bullet in their head and identify the body, or drag them into an empty building somewhere and peel their skin off until they talk.
    If nobody is willing to do that, then nothing will ever change.

2. Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 03 Jun 2020 at 04:30 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him in the coming chaos.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

Click for full size

Click for full size
    You want to protest? Cool. You want to burn down a police station? Go for it.

But if you're killing a black man to get a TV while looting under the pretense of protesting and or killing an innocent animal for kicks...well, fuck you. I hope this piece of shit dies in a hail of gunfire.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Jun 2020 at 10:04 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I’ve seen people get upset over the photo-ops of cops kneeling with protesters, but I’d rather see that then this. There has to be someway to separate the two and think the curfews are it. In Fort Worth, they allowed the protest to go past curfew And it ended with cops and protesters hugging, going home and no violence after. The police need to change and politicians need to be pressured to do it, but how many innocent lives need to be killed for it to happen?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. So there’s no evidence of the dog dying. The Kris Kelly lady spreading that info is from a Animal Rescue in Florida not Memphis. Since it was a rescue, I trusted it. But she could be a Joe Tiger/Carol Baskin lying sack of shit, too.

7. Speaking of...
    That bitch finally got Joe's zoo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Speaking of...
    That bitch finally got Joe's zoo.
    Ha!

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I like how the grassroots message of protest is being diluted and coopted by 'supportive' corporations who claim to want to 'allow other voices to be heard' by drawing attention to their own crass virtue signaling. Stay classy, corporate America.

10. In related news, there was a BLM march a few towns down from me last night along a connecting main road that had all the locals in a tizzy. Jewelry stores were loading their inventory into their cars and hightailing it, some businesses were boarding up their windows and parking cars on the sidewalks to block storefronts, and so on.

But hey, this is lily-white suburbia. About 200 kids showed up, the cops let them walk two blocks, made them turn around and walk back, and then made them leave. It was 100 percent peaceful. The real showstopper was the tough guy on the sidelines in the blue t-shirt.