Page 796 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 782792794795796797798800810 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I don't understand the "glory" of killing animals without purpose. I've been hunting before but didn't get anything. I've also shot and killed a cow (and slaughtered it, a worthy skill to learn but a sort of miserable experience being covered in freezing blood for eight hours). That provided my grandmother's family with a ton of food.

These people that pay all this money to kill exotic animals by luring them out and shooting them are just small dick cowards. I can support the idea if the animals are killing of some poor farmer's livestock or are a danger to the local ecosystem in some way but these assholes kill these animals just to do it. Poachers are scum too for the most part but at least they're doing it for some kind of monetary gain and not just trying to be a "man". Yeah, he killed a lion but the animal was basically defenseless and the "hunter" was in no kind of danger. If he wants to show how "hard" he is, he should pay some guy to go after him and go out into the bush and see who manages it come out on top.

I'm tired of arguing about it. I wish they'd just breed hte fucking things and set up hunting camps like they do for rich people in the US. That way these assholes can get their kicks and leave the wild ones alone.

I don't know how anyone could enjoy doing this, knowing how rare the animal is. Its not like some stupid ass white tail deer or some piss ant squirrels.

3. I understand it if you live in a country where the image of that animal was rare and it's 1830.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I don't know if I'm convinced he did it purposely. But shooting a nearly endangered 300+lb animal with a bow & arrow is a bit irresponsible, as is trusting anyone you paid more than $10 in Zimbabwe.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. If you want to shoot things, shoot a tin can. These guys just get their dicks hard from killing, plain and simple.

make him eat the whole damn thing

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't know how anyone could enjoy doing this, knowing how rare the animal is.
    Come on, Prof. It's a dick swinging thing to kill an apex predator. But like Dole said, or even more, he should kill it by hand for it to really count.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I don't know if I'm convinced he did it purposely.
    Who knows? But the lion was lured about a half mile out of park, at night, before he shot it. The guy has hunted big game all over the world, so I can't imagine he just sat there oblivious to how sketchy this all was.

9. It's Zimbabwe. Their PM should have been jailed 30 years and however many thousands of lives ago. As a hunter I have sympathy. But I don't sympathize with people who kill what they don't eat or isn't actively threatening them.

10. I think I'd support a law for deportation of American big game hunters who break any international law.