Page 1184 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 117011801182118311841185118611881198 ... LastLast
Results 11,831 to 11,840 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I got 2 copies of Snatcher for $14.99 at KBToys back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Because you're the only person that remembers KB Toys as anything other than that store in the mall that you'd never go in because it simultaneously had shit everywhere, but nothing you'd want.
    Maybe you're just old? Aren't you in your late 30s now? You probably had already moved on to slamming vag several years before the chain went under.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don’t care about your little hobby. Why would I want to be informed?
    So you won't sound as stupid as I do when I share uninformed opinions?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Amazon is already in brick and mortar, guys. They have book stores, and grocery stores.
    I went to Whole Foods and they were advertising discounted turkey prices to Prime members.

Imagine that, a grocery store that collects all of your purchase data, and makes you pay to be in their rewards program.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. The dark side of capitalism.

Also I just realized the 2000’s surge of grocery memberships was paying you for data collection.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. duh.

they can collect data on my farts if they give me 10 cents back per gallon of gas.

8. The Kaybee store in the shitty run down mall smelled really good and bad at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Offgassing plastics and adhesives used to smell *amazing* (see also: new cars)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    TNL - where we have serious discussions about KB Toys. Is EB next??
    Your mom is next.