Page 1176 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116211721174117511761177117811801190 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Hogan leg drop.

Cnn is running a story about the culture of sexual harassment in the fed. Some of the offenders are from liberal states.

Delicious, simply delicious. I hope they all go down r and d alike.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 16 Nov 2017 at 10:05 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I hope they all go down r and d alike.
    omg sexual harrassment.

4. Add Al Franken to the sexual predator list.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Your mother.

7. That really sucks, Franken is one of the more reasonable voices in the senate (that gets air time, at least). Still gross what we did, though, if it's accurate.

9. The picture looks innocent enough, he looks like he's hoverhanding a thick coat with plenty of eyes in the room in on the joke.
    The forced kiss is creepy and puts the picture in a worse light, though.

I like that the Dems are happy to put him in front of an ethics committee instead of trying to rationalize it, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

She’s a prop for someone else’s amusement in that picture, not a person. I don’t think it’s a cool thing to do to someone.