Page 1174 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116011701172117311741175117611781188 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,740 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. The Johnny cash one, lol.

If we don’t start taking historical attitudes and dichotomous natures into context we’re not going to have any literature/figures/etc left. In other news, the black market of entertainment is about to get a lot more interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I was thinking about digital media in reference to HBO pulling CK's stuff from their streaming. It makes me a little uncomfortable that in the future, someone does something shitty, and their entire body of work is just erased from the memory of man. We're not there, but I don't like that look.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I agree, wholeheartedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. You’re clearly not a good Pogressive, you predator enabling, racist, sexist, Nazi scum!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Maybe.

You can get so demanding with this stuff that it becomes tiresome to the people you want to win over and it becomes easier and some how moderate to be a nazi.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 14 Nov 2017 at 02:27 AM.

6. I can't stand what Icarus described but I'll never be a Nazi. Nazis are always going to be Bad People™ and the presence of these new Bad People™ doesn't change that.

EDIT: Netflix changed the photos for all of the House of Cards episodes to show Robin Wright instead of Spacey.

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I was thinking about digital media in reference to HBO pulling CK's stuff from their streaming. It makes me a little uncomfortable that in the future, someone does something shitty, and their entire body of work is just erased from the memory of man. We're not there, but I don't like that look.
    It’s a form of sterilization. You have to separate the person from the art. Unless you want us all listening to shitty Muzak.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I can't stand what Icarus described but I'll never be a Nazi. Nazis are always going to be Bad People™ and the presence of these new Bad People™ doesn't change that.
    The next Nazis most likely won’t be Nazis.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 13 Nov 2017 at 11:52 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I was thinking about digital media in reference to HBO pulling CK's stuff from their streaming. It makes me a little uncomfortable that in the future, someone does something shitty, and their entire body of work is just erased from the memory of man. We're not there, but I don't like that look.
    It's like when Chris Benoit murdered his wife and kid and the WWE pretty much erased his existence afterwards. I'm not really sure what the best way to handle a situation like that is.

9. They should have just updated his nickname to Chris "The Family Annihilator" Benoit and called it a day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It's like when Chris Benoit murdered his wife and kid and the WWE pretty much erased his existence afterwards. I'm not really sure what the best way to handle a situation like that is.
    I don't think you have to go out of your way to showcase Benoit... but like... if he's on a card or something then so be it. That happened. At the time he was a pretty awesome wrestler.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."