Page 1175 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116111711173117411751176117711791189 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,750 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

His matches are on the WWE Network, and he is mentioned in (newer) documentaries where not mentioning him would be weird. Seems like he exists, but we aren't ever going to see that poorly timed tribute show they did ever again.

2. Taking Hogan out of the HoF was fucking dumb. That dude made wrestling what it is today - it's ridiculous to pretend he doesn't exist. Same with Benoit, if anything he should be left in as a cautionary tale.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Someone's a Hulkamaniac!

4. Honestly, he's a shitty wrestler but his cult of personality is unmatched. I mean, ask anyone, anywhere about wrestling, and they will think of Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. The Rock nowadays, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Hogan for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Taking Hogan out of the HoF was fucking dumb. That dude made wrestling what it is today - it's ridiculous to pretend he doesn't exist. Same with Benoit, if anything he should be left in as a cautionary tale.
    yeah, kids today aren't good with cautionary tales. Everything that makes you feel bad is to be eliminated.

8. including cpr

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...457064643.html

I mean, on one hand if you have the training you should absolutely help but on the other here in 2017 you catch a sexual harassment case for looking at a girl cock-eyed, so I certainly understand the undertones of this study

(e: the cock-eyed thing wasn't an intentional louis ck hot take, but I'm leaving it in cause fuck it)

appropriate video from night court, 30 years ago

Last edited by cka; 14 Nov 2017 at 09:38 AM.

In this litigious time we live in you probably shouldn't even attempt CPR on a stranger if you aren't a doctor of first responder.

10. Perform the touch of death instead.