Page 1171 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 115711671169117011711172117311751185 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,710 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

All right, well, how about that mess in Texas then.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/tex...ing/index.html

2. Nah, sounds like they were all white.
    Nothing to exploit here, move along.

3. This will change nothing. Countless thoughts and prayers will be doled out, we'll hear exclusive profiles on the shooter for a few weeks, then we'll move on to the next shooting, etc.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Nah, sounds like they were all white.
    Nothing to exploit here, move along.
    And this

As the suspected shooter left the First Baptist Church, a local resident used a rifle to engage him, Martin said. The shooter then fled the church.

After a brief chase, law enforcement later found the suspect dead of a gunshot wound inside his vehicle. Authorities said they don't know if the wound was self-inflicted or the result of the resident who fired on the suspect, Martin said.
    Neither side will probably want to touch this. Fox news won't touch it because its white on white crime. CNN isn't going to touch it because the attacker was ran off by someone with a gun and possible put down by the same person.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    This will change nothing. Countless thoughts and prayers will be doled out, we'll hear exclusive profiles on the shooter for a few weeks, then we'll move on to the next shooting, etc.
    Thoughts and prayers are especially useful. They really helped me after the hurricane! And these people were shot in a church, so the prayers didn't have to travel far!

6. a mass shooting in america, must be sunday

meanwhile, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ler/806053001/

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Thoughts and prayers are especially useful. They really helped me after the hurricane!
    You seem to have weathered it just fine.

8. FEMA's truckloads of thoughts and prayers fed my family and kept us dry!

Seriously, I'd think the American public would be really tired of monthly shootings by now and demand some concrete action. This is insane.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Seriously, I'd think the American public would be really tired of monthly shootings by now and demand some concrete action. This is insane.
    MUH GUNS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    FEMA's truckloads of thoughts and prayers fed my family and kept us dry!

they're just holding out for weeklies until they demand shit gets done