Page 670 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 656666668669670671672674684 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. It's hard to tell what or if a sociopath likes.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    He probably never really liked rock if he only liked it when he agreed with the musician's views
    I believe he liked and still likes rock, but says he likes country because that's what the dim bulb voters he is trying to appeal to likes. That's why it is pandering.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Is this the worst, most blatant pander ever?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ing_video.html

Pretty much. Fuck this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I believe he liked and still likes rock, but says he likes country because that's what the dim bulb voters he is trying to appeal to likes. That's why it is pandering.
    This is pretty much the MO of every politician, ever. I bet over half the dudes who blather on about their "faith" don't even give a shit about it IRL.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. A perfect example of your last point: the recent elections in Israel. Netanyahu before the elections: There will be no two-state solution! The day after the elections: I welcome a two-state solution!

All about that vote, maaaaan.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post

All about that political base, about that base, about that base.
    Fixed.

6. LOL. Now all I hear is this:

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Thanks for reminding me about Magfest 1.

8. WTF. This is like something out of an Ali G or Borat interview: http://nypost.com/2015/03/24/cornell...ercover-video/

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

surprise surprise, the art world of NYC is mostly white

http://hyperallergic.com/135474/repo...ts-population/

more interesting is this bit at the bottom

The final feature of the report is a sweeping chart that shows the kind of jobs NYC residents with arts degrees are working. Although somewhat difficult to read, the chart does offer telling moments — e.g. of all the people who reported having Studio Arts degrees, not a one of them makes a living as an artist (versus 22% of those with Music degrees). Overall, only 15% of those with arts degrees in NYC are making their living as artists, and NYC artists’ median earnings are a depressingly meager $25,000. To put that in perspective: it won’t even pay for one year of art school.
    art degrees, still useless.

I can hear the cotton thread's of Yoshi's trousers tighten.

10. None of that should surprise anyone.
    The only prerequisite for most art schools is a cheque that won't bounce.