Page 1219 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 120512151217121812191220122112231233 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,190 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. You’re proving my point again and again, but keep going.

Also humans having low sexual dimorphism isn’t a claim, it’s literally science. This wasn’t just a group of women in gender studies determining it, it’s a common anthropological and biological fact. Like, seriously - animal science 101 - primates having varying degrees of dimorphism, but humans have low dimorphism. Low doesn’t mean *no*, it just means it’s not as apparent as the pheasants shown above. It means there can be ambiguity as to who is female and who is male. I know it isn’t muh laissez fair capitalism, but try and remember that scientific research does exist outside of the land of MBAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. You know the lobsters have a pretty low amount of sexual dimorphism, and their social hierarchies are no joke.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Totally. look at this alpha af lobster right here!

/edit its grainy bc it was taken in 2001, the last time an alpha male lobster was seen by the naked eye
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Is that you in the tutu?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. No she is in green.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    You’re proving my point again and again, but keep going.

Also humans having low sexual dimorphism isn’t a claim, it’s literally science. This wasn’t just a group of women in gender studies determining it, it’s a common anthropological and biological fact. Like, seriously - animal science 101 - primates having varying degrees of dimorphism, but humans have low dimorphism. Low doesn’t mean *no*, it just means it’s not as apparent as the pheasants shown above. It means there can be ambiguity as to who is female and who is male. I know it isn’t muh laissez fair capitalism, but try and remember that scientific research does exist outside of the land of MBAs.
    This whole conversation was me advancing olive branches trying to understand your claims, and you being elusively vague about the whole thing.

Gender diamorphism is very low so gender is a social construct! Well, except for these all things that humans often use to identify gender! But they don't count for {insert reasons here if ya got'em} see told ya! Yeah... okay. Like I said, trolling. It's no wonder these ideas can't be debated. It's like nailing jello to a wall.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 05 Feb 2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Anyway I came here to post about the financial crisis.

Worst plunge in the market since 2008. Coincidence Obama was President then?
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Thanks Obama

9. It's a long overdue correction and there's more to come, though not 2008 levels.

Who woulda thought that a massive tax cut based on giant deficits would start to spark inflation.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. The interest rate hikes are the most worrisome for me personally. i was hoping to sell my apartment this year and a potential huge swath of buyers wouldn't be in the market anymore.