Page 1140 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 112611361138113911401141114211441154 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. You are absolutely right about that territory thing. Jean-Jacques Rousseau can go fuck himself with a dry broom handle.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Drew and Doc are the new Buttcheaks. Kind of like the wonder twins.

3. HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. What if we like, all took each others personalities and someone comes back who hasn't been here in awhile and they are like, wtf happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

It's ok. I'm fine being the cool villain that turns good mid series and Doc and Drew end up being the real villains the whole time.

Of course, depending on the director, that means I will die so that Josh and Yeller can get to the final fight with the dark lord that corrupted Doc and Drew in the first place. I might show up in the end credits walking into the sunset with a beard if Nick is going for a surprise ending.

Where is the media coverage of the Antioch church shooting? I guess a black, racist, immigrant shooter opening fire on old people and being stopped by a guy with a concealed carry permit doesn't fit their agenda, since they don't actually report the news.

7. ...It's on the front page of CNN. It's the second Top Story.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Where is the media coverage of the Antioch church shooting? I guess a black, racist, immigrant shooter opening fire on old people and being stopped by a guy with a concealed carry permit doesn't fit their agenda, since they don't actually report the news.
    I think we need to have an intervention. I know Yoshi's a conservative guy but this is literal brainwashing we need to reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    ...It's on the front page of CNN. It's the second Top Story.
    Yeah, USA Today has it in the list of top stories and it was the main headline whichever day it occurred.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Of course, depending on the director, that means I will die so that Josh and Yeller can get to the final fight with the dark lord that corrupted Doc and Drew in the first place.

Stupid retrieve remote.
    flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Yeah, USA Today has it in the list of top stories and it was the main headline whichever day it occurred.
    Whatever day it occurred? It was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    ...It's on the front page of CNN. It's the second Top Story.
    It's the third one down on the side bar. I wish I could go back and see where the Charleston church shooting was 24 hours later.

CNN also has in huge font "Motive not yet established" and doesn't mention the guy's racist Facebook activities.

Wait until you see how fast this one fades too. You'll never hear about it again by the end of the week.

edit: It's not even in the list of top stories on MSNBC already unless you click the "more," where it's #15.

Are you guys seriously telling me that if this were another white shooter in a black church, there wouldn't be gun control and "Nazi" editorials popping up everywhere?

edit2: Try to find it on the NY Times without using Ctrl-F.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 25 Sep 2017 at 12:29 PM.