Page 1095 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 108110911093109410951096109710991109 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    However, that was an awful test, completely biased and used a lot of coded phrases.
    I know the verbiage of some of those questions triggered the fuck out of me and I wanted to give a hard yes/no, but I counted to 5, then gave a light yes or no or even switched positions. It's like I hate the activists, but not necessarily the cause.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Feminism has now reached the radio head level of popularity.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I know the verbiage of some of those questions triggered the fuck out of me and I wanted to give a hard yes/no, but I counted to 5, then gave a light yes or no or even switched positions. It's like I hate the activists, but not necessarily the cause.
    lol i mean in the skewed sense, not in the triggered sense, ya dingus
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I think we are talking about the same thing, maybe not?

Example:
    The fat acceptance movement champions a worthwhile cause for women; it deserves more sympathy and support.
    Gut Reaction:
    Maybe if you put down the cheetos, found a hobby, got out of the house, and socialized, you'd find a man. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems, you gluttonous cunt. No!

Sensible Reaction: It's a complex issue, affected by parenting and hiring predjudice, exacerbated by legacy marketing and advertising, but trends change and fat acceptance is now supported by contemporary marketing and advertising, but the the extremes conflict with science and medicine. Small Yes.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 18 Apr 2017 at 04:54 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. No, you're right. They worded a lot of this where you'd have to purposely answer in the green or you'd be a traditionalist monster reeeeeeeeee. I left those neutral bc I'd need more information to answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

No fat bitches.

7. I like fat bitches.

8. The fatter the berry the sexier the juice.

9. I think you mean the fatter the berry, the heavier the menstrual juice.

10. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww