Page 1165 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 115111611163116411651166116711691179 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Of course we are, bbobb. I read your post the first time but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. “Does he think this is solely about the open grandstanding of the gesture instead of the response to it as a valid idea?”

2. Maybe I drove off the wrong Andrew.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. That’s what he gets for respecting you as a person.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    If I put a dedication to Thomas Jefferson in my sig, I wonder if I'll be immune to bans....
    only george jefferson is immune to bans cause he deals with all of wheezy's shit and if you sympathize with his plight,

5. Conflicted, as usual, about entertainment figures being called out.
    http://people.com/tv/why-anthony-rap...xual-advances/

Obviously, making a move on a 14 year old is bullshit. But like, where was this kid's parents? I know it's ~*broadway*~ and ~*new york*~ but I mean, a 14 year old going to some dudes apartment for a "party?" Uhhhh???

I'm glad people are speaking openly about their trauma but being that this is america and tabloid capital of the universe, I'm worried about the weird backlash that is going to result from this. i.e., how are people's trauma's going to be further marginalized in the future because sex scandals are "yesterday's news."
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. "Hey, man, you did something sketchy 30 years ago, and don't even remember it. It wasn't exactly criminal, just really shitty."

Oh, well I certainly apologize for that, and I'm not the kind of person that would accept behavior like that now.

What more are people looking for here? There are all these calls for his blood.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. pretty sure trying to fuck a 14 year old is criminal.

8. I question the timing of this so close to the Weinstein scandal. Seems like riding that outrage to get in the limelight. It’s 30 years ago and nothing actually happened.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    pretty sure trying to fuck a 14 year old is criminal.
    Better lock up grampa.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. the funniest thing about the kevin spacey shit is him going "bt dubs I'm gay" because all that's doing is putting gasoline on the fire in that he's re-enforcing that old stereotype of all gays being pedophile sexual predators