Page 1203 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 118911991201120212031204120512071217 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,030 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Yes, because if you tap your kid on the ass you're causing irreparable mental and physical harm.
    Meanwhile, harvesting an entire generation of humans that have no regard for boundaries seems to be panning out fantastically.

2. The minute parents wanted to be friends with their kids, rather than a guardian, is when that died.

3. The minute busy bodies got involved and started calling cops on parents trying to parent is when that died.
    Your thing too.

I've had friendly conversations with my dad. I've also felt the belt. And the grounding. Etc.

5. Kneeling in raw macaroni

The sad thing is that this will probably eventually cycle back around and parents will start to spank their children again. But it will come from a generation that was never spanked, and thus has no empathy for the child they are spanking. They won't know how many licks or how hard to spank. Or for what.

They'll be some fucked up kids coming out that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Kneeling in raw macaroni
    Wat

8. Guess you didn’t get that one

I just got the belt, myself

I think I got spanked with everything.

10. I can't count the number of times I've been in a public place where some asshole child was misbehaving, the parents make some sort of threat of punishment, the kid keeps misbehaving, and the parents don't follow through. The kids know mommy is full of shit.