Page 1226 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 121212221224122512261227122812301240 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,260 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I’ve often heard that I shouldn’t have an opinion on female things, alternative lifestyle things, races other than white things, etc.
    But I know, that’s all different.
    This is wrong too, broadly speaking. In context it might not be.

But this was an aight punishment imo. Kid lost his bus privilege and therefore suffered (mildly) on his commute because of that decision. This is way better than a crack on the butt.

Making sure kids have boundaries and integrate within society is the kindest outcome a parent can bestow on a child. Life certainly will be much easier on the little bully if he stops being a reviled source of terror to his classmates every morning.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 Mar 2018 at 01:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I don't think anyone cares that the kid had to walk to school. A quarter of the forum had to walk to school.

Its the posting of it online.

3. That doesn't jive with what Satsuki has stated. It's also dumb af.

"I don't mind that you peed yourself, it's that you did it in public."

I don't really get your point. Not even with your illustration. Because I don't care if people piss on themselves at home in private. But I'd rather them not do it in public.

5. People seem to have varying degrees of issues with both the punishment and the recording.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

everyone on tnl is going to get cancer

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...204118554.html

7. Survey lesbians and get back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I think making a recording of it and posting it online is tacky and self-serving, but the running part is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    the running part is fine.
    Yeah. I did this kid's punishment 5 days a week to get home in time for Robotech.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    no-one on tnl is going to get cancer

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...204118554.html
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids