Page 29 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Honestly.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. This is pretty random. Who, in the right state of mind, would change their name to this?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. She is now an intern for PETA
    Out of her "right state of mind" confirmed.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Out of her "right state of mind" confirmed.
    she began opposing dissections in middle school after a class assignment to cut up a chicken wing made her uncomfortable.
    Further confirmed.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. that bitch is dumb, what's wrong with cutting up some wings? I do this every Tuesday at "Buffalo Wild Wings" for only 40cents a wing, just slap on some spicy garlic sauce and I'm all over that shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

6. I'd bone her.

7. Or de-bone, amirite?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Me too. He just might be my new hero. Also...

In his farewell letter, which concluded with an appeal for the legalisation of marijuana...
    Something tells me this guy toked just keep his stress level down. I guess smoking the herb didn't kill this guy's intelligence. LOL $80M.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

9. I like this guy too. He must watch Half-Baked all the time based on his final letter.