Page 1291 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 127712871289129012911292129312951305 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,910 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Can you faggots take it to a room?

In other news, after reading Foucault, did we make a mistake making homosexual and transsexual desires identities we then label people by? Why are labels so important anyway? Are preferences from sex to music really more dominate to a character than physical or ability traits?

I’m still calling you faggots, though.
    lol im glad you read him finally, but he def answers some of these questions in his work
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Ok so I finished the book on prisons and just started the sex book, but the underlying vibe is in prison, mental hospitals, and I’m guessing his take on sexuality was to catogorize undesirables and lock them away. With sex, it’s not the people but the desires being repressed. So labeling may have been empowering, but ultimately alienates people by making that one aspect their whole being.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. mmmmm you're at the beginning. keep going. he's saying the complete opposite
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Great all drunk.
    https://piratpc.com/teamviewer-free-crack-torrent/
    see my article about teamviewer

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Can you faggots take it to a room?

In other news, after reading Foucault, did we make a mistake making homosexual and transsexual desires identities we then label people by? Why are labels so important anyway? Are preferences from sex to music really more dominate to a character than physical or ability traits?

I’m still calling you faggots, though.
    You know better then to make these kind of comments outside of FC. Three day time out so you can remember what Nick's rules are about this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I'd be mad if you handed me a regular N64 controller, they're all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK IN THE USSR

or something

I AM currently not in the right Mr. Discord. Apparently I have two discord personas, one of which I have never used.

So I'm all fuckin' set to talk my ass off in the discord that TNL is not a part of. I'M BACK!

9. ok i'm in the right one nao