Page 1277 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 126312731275127612771278127912811291 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. No no. The Amazon delivery driver is still a viable backup plan for those guys. If they can bop and shift a bit they'll be fine. Dum dums are in trouble tho

2. Also a self driving car claimed it's first life I think

so that might slow things a tide

Ran over some girl on a bike in Arizona a while back iirc.

I’ve never done that.

...yet.

5. I am genuinely going to enjoy watching how many human lives it takes to figure out transportation
    at this level
    and we will know the number these days

6. There was a human operator in the car that hit the cyclist.

I imagine car sharing with automatic cars will mostly take over for public transit (or be a partner). The benefit would be a train made up of individual pods. The pods can drop ppl off right at home or pick them up at the click of a button. Way better for drunk karaoke nights.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It's going to mean stuff gets moved around while people stay put more often. I would just stay home in my underpants and let Johnny Cab bring me my groceries.

8. No different than Postmates.

Yo, I’ve driven for Postmates. You have to double park and risk a ticket or all your profits get sucked up with parking fees.

It’s still worth driving for the bonus though. Every one of these services is worth driving for the ludicrous signing bonuses. Hit me up for my referral links.

10. Like, can I sort of fool around and deliver a few packages here and there like Uber? Is there anything like that? I prob won't do it but I am kinda curious about package delivery. Like if it's a commitment to all or none of the packages, I'm out.

I do know that is hell on a car, based on my experience with an adultish paper route.