Page 1321 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 130713171319132013211322132313251335 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,210 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They are removing it to save .003 cents on ink so someone can buy a boat. All the free press repubs are about to give them is just icing.
    The cost of long run print is almost 100% in setting things up versus the quantity of things you’re printing and not at all in the cost of ink so long as it’s not a custom mixed colour (like Coke red). If the icons were white, for example, removing them would actually increase the amount of dye. But none of this would used notable increase cost.

2. Today's Random News

That’s why women’s branded things are more expensive, all that lady pink coloring.

Maybe these non-lady pads will be free of the pink tax.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The cost of long run print is almost 100% in setting things up versus the quantity of things you’re printing and not at all in the cost of ink so long as it’s not a custom mixed colour (like Coke red). If the icons were white, for example, removing them would actually increase the amount of dye. But none of this would used notable increase cost.
    You assume the company is small and whomever made this decision was a rational human with years of experience in that area to pull from and not someone's cousin.

4. Remember the case in Puerto Rico where the grandfather "accidentally" dropped his toddler granddaughter out of an open window and to her death? And the family announcing a juicy lawsuit within 24 hours against the cruise line?

Anyway, the video of the incident leaked and it not only proves that grandpa was negligent, but is actually almost a straight-up murderer. It's low res and not graphic at all, but the video shows grandpa - who claimed that he didn't realize the window was open - actually walk up to the window in question, lean on the guardrail, and STICK HIS HEAD THROUGH IT FOR 15 OR SO SECONDS before picking up his grandkid and doing a Pit fatality on her.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Oh that’s wild. I hadn’t heard about this video being released at all! It’s pretty clear he knew the window was open :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Brexit happens today!

7. I really hope this is the end of the U.K., and the monarchy too, for that matter.

8. Yeah, fuck the monarchy. Useless leeches and figureheads.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I like the guy at the left end of the bar that didn't even look over.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I really hope this is the end of the U.K., and the monarchy too, for that matter.
    I doubt anything will impact or change that much. The British voted for this so yay for democracy I suppose.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL