Page 548 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 534544546547548549550552562 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. It makes you human.
    Acting on those urges is what would make you a monster.

2. Hey, boko haram is still holding those girls and is suspected of selling them off into the sex trade. Is it no longer fashionable to care about that, or is it that we aren't fighting back hard enough? Do you think if we pursed our lips harder in our #bringbackourgirls selfies, the fundamentalist Islamic militants might listen?

Fellow Twitter activists, do your part! Purse harder!
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 Jul 2014 at 07:59 PM.

3. I'm pursing so fucking hard right now. All this activism is hurting my mouth and draining my iPhone battery, but it will be worth it when my work pays off.

You're welcome, girls.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 Jul 2014 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Hey, boko haram is still holding those girls and is suspected of selling them off into the sex trade. Is it no longer fashionable to care about that, or is it that we aren't fighting back hard enough? Do you think if we pursed our lips harder in our #bringbackourgirls selfies, the fundamentalist Islamic militants might listen?

Ask Hillary Clinton. She's the one that decided not to label the guy a terrorist while accomplishing absolutely nothing as Secretary of State.

5. I want duckface ARBM selfies for my birthday. Make this happen.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Ask Hillary Clinton. She's the one that decided not to label the guy a terrorist while accomplishing absolutely nothing as Secretary of State.
    At least Michelle did her part:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406162309687.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	74693
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I want duckface ARBM selfies for my birthday. Make this happen.
    I only expend duckfacial resources for purely humanitarian causes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Hey, boko haram is still holding those girls and is suspected of selling them off into the sex trade. Is it no longer fashionable to care about that, or is it that we aren't fighting back hard enough? Do you think if we pursed our lips harder in our #bringbackourgirls selfies, the fundamentalist Islamic militants might listen?

I think everyone just finally realized that the missing girls are black.

8. We should just carpet bomb Nigeria to kill them there terrorists. If the girls die too, well, freedom.

9. Yee-haw!
    Carpet bomb them rug-jockeys!

on the bright side, it probably wouldn't happen again.