Page 1322 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 130813181320132113221323132413261336 ... LastLast
Results 13,211 to 13,220 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Scotland's got some decisions to make.

2. Northern Ireland, too.

3. Northern Ireland will probably go back to the way things were in the '80s, unfortunately.

Not sure why they didnt just revote because it was pretty well known Russia manipulated online opinion prevote.

Are we really just going to ignore that in the free world because one side enjoys the help?

(The answer is yes I guess)

On the bright side, the uk currency should drop, making vacations cheaper.

5. Unless there was actual fraud, there's no justification for another vote. If the ignorance and gullibility of the voters were enough to overturn a vote, then no result would ever be accepted.

I think it's a bit more than that. I feel like this is something legislation hasn't caught up with. Like fewer traffic laws when cars were first a thing.

7. I wouldn't want to jeopardize free expression for what is probably a lost cause. Electing a buffoon would not be as big a problem as it is if the machinery of government worked properly. Of course, it doesn't work properly, but that's a bipartisan problem that "both sides" have created by whoring out to industry and wall street, so does it even matter who wins the election?

8. nope

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Not sure why they didnt just revote because it was pretty well known Russia manipulated online opinion prevote.

Are we really just going to ignore that in the free world because one side enjoys the help?

(The answer is yes I guess)

On the bright side, the uk currency should drop, making vacations cheaper.
    I don't see any reason why they should revote for it just because some of the population didn't like the result. That sorta subverts the whole idea of a democratic system.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

So does subverting an election.