Page 1250 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 123612461248124912501251125212541264 ... LastLast
Results 12,491 to 12,500 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. talk shit get hit is what Iger said to Roseanne

3. I guess Roseanne Barr is an actual turd and not just a pretend turd, what a surprise. Here I was thinking her show's take was a shrewd move on an under-served audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to disagree somewhat. There's no way you can make a funny joke that involves comparing a black person to a monkey. You make that reference and you are the worst no matter what.
    You’d be correct. Probably. That’s not exactly fertile comedy ground. I’m saying if you want tell “edgy” jokes, they better be actually funny, and not just a dumb racist statement.
    Boo, Hiss.

what if that specific person does look like one of those monkey's that danced in Victorian parks for peanuts?

6. Nope.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

can we call Indians monkeys? Muslims? What about whites?

8. Just you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Well that does me no good.

10. She never said anything about monkeys, you hominid shitlords.