Page 1106 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 109211021104110511061107110811101120 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    People forget that one of the first televised instances of this shit was white asshole with a truck full of fertilizer.

If problems caused by immigration of various types were even remotely limited to terrorism, that would be a less shitty answer.

Pedro not getting your tacos right because he's playing on his phone really isn't the topic at hand.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...y-think-215114

So everyone is intolerant?

There have been more and more of these articles in the past few years.

I think there is a false equivalency. Or at least until recently. Until the newest generation of libs, it was mainly the right that wanted to oppress others.

well, other than taking Yoshi's tax dollars to help 10 poor people and 1 con-artists that was playing the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think there is a false equivalency. Or at least until recently. Until the newest generation of libs, it was mainly the right that wanted to oppress others.
    You don't even realize that that article still has a liberal bias, do you?

I guess that invalidates everything, right?

Only your revisionist history.

8. The SJW left is today's Moral Majority.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The SJW left is today's Moral Majority.
    Yup. And they don't seem to get it.

10. You guys do realize "SJW" has been overused to the point of meaninglessness to a degree that makes "playing the race card" look relevant, and that the people still throwing it around the most use it (derisively, because that's the sort of troglodytes they are) to mean "literally anyone who doesn't think open racism/sexism/etc are fine and dandy," and that someone who doesn't already know better is very likely to assume you're one of them upon seeing you use it, right? It's about on par with the confederate flag at this point, except you don't see people who genuinely don't know better doing that (thought they sure will pretend to when you call them on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids