Page 1317 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 130313131315131613171318131913211331 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,170 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. So what are we talking, here? Lewd comments? Some ass slaps? A partial insertion or two?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Sounds like it was sneaking into beds at conventions, or already sharing a room, and grabbing ass and tits while chicks were sleeping. Also pressing his dick into chicks asses while they're supposed to be sleeping. Plus not like hey we have a side thing going on, these were people who showed him no sexual interest and were just co-habitating a space at a convention.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. No wonder "all of Chris' social media accounts will be monitored by his wife." She's probably making sure he's not trying to rub his cyber-ween into even more women.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. dude, this whole ordeal has been very traumatic for him. A little respect please.

Here's a link to his Lawdy, Lawdy, I Sure Be Needing A Lawyer gofundme.

Why do these dudes always try to paint themselves as the Real Victim Here?

Did y'all ban Bahn from TNL yet?

6. I mean this should get him a week off at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Nah. I'd love him to drop on by and give us his unique take on events.

I'm surprised more stuff hasn't come out about tnl members. I've received some pretty sketchy advice about women here and some of you get a little too upset when talking about fucking 16 year olds. A little too emotionally invested.

Some of you have made mistakes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I've received some pretty sketchy advice about women here and some of you get a little too upset when talking about fucking 16 year olds.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Aug 2019 at 08:02 AM.

10. This could be bahn’s safe place from his wife’s watch.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!