Page 1183 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116911791181118211831184118511871197 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

Amazon is already in brick and mortar, guys. They have book stores, and grocery stores.

So why not toy stores?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Nope, it's actually statistically more likely. How many people care about buying old tanks again?
    More than just me.

I thought you were a strong reader and pretty good at logic? It is really unlikely that any issue that can be articulated by a human mind has only 1 person that cares about it. I can't even imagine what the odds are that with a world population 7.6 billion people, there is anything that only 1 person cares about.

Again, you're just being a turd because you do not personally care. If you were me, someone would accuse you of trying to make the thread about yourself as you're trying to dominate the conversation with your opinion.

Seriously, you're just wrong. About everything.

There are mountains of opinion and market speculation pieces about why malls are failing, and lack of diverse store options with an increasing focus on clothes is often cited.

And the tank thing, dude do you know how many museums there are just for tanks? How many movies have them? How many games? Toys? Models? How many collectors there are?

Why not say something else obviously incorrect? Like no one cares about trains? Or cars? Or planes? Or houses or sky scrapers?

Seriously, this stuff is so easy to debunk I must wonder if you're just bored at work and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So why not toy stores?
    Because you're the only person that remembers KB Toys as anything other than that store in the mall that you'd never go in because it simultaneously had shit everywhere, but nothing you'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    How many collectors there are?
    Literally tens.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dolemite
    bankruptsy
    The hottest new artist.

Every KB I ever went in as a kid had piles of shit all over the floors. It was also the only place I ever saw a Neo Geo game in real life until I was an adult making poor choices on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Literally tens.
    Says the uninformed.

I don’t care about your little hobby. Why would I want to be informed?

9. TNL - where we have serious discussions about KB Toys. Is EB next??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. TRU was great when you grabbed those yellow tickets and then picked up the game after the cash register.