Page 1324 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 131013201322132313241325132613281338 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,240 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Or maybe Snoop has some skeletons in his own closet.
    Cool train of thought we’re riding here.

Snoop is a boomer who is more high when he wakes up than anyone here has been at their highest. And IP is right, he is going to operate in a very white vs black mindset, it’s the same thing that we saw when the public cheered for OJ.

It’s nothing worthy of an article or a share, except people today need a cheap pop of moral superiority when they’re winning life by adulting so good they logged into Twitter from the toilet instead of the bed, to let all their friends know that yes, they are emotionally mature enough to recognize rape is bad and others might not have figured that out yet.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

So boomer just means "someone older than me" now?

3. Anyone with more life experience than me is a stupid old person, of course.

4. He may not actually be older since we're all old now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. He was born in '71, which makes him 6 years older than me, although he looks 20 years older.

6. I saw this coming a mile away after they tried to include girls into their ranks which backfired hard after the Girl Scouts sued them over it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I saw this coming a mile away after they tried to include girls into their ranks which backfired hard after the Girl Scouts sued them over it.
    Is that what happened? I could have sworn they had changed their name to just "Scouts" but everywhere I look they're still officially known as "Boy Scouts."

That said, what does the attempted name change have to do with their ongoing sex abuse lawsuits?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Feb 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. The name change is related to impending bankruptcy.

The kid diddlers have been at it for 30+ years.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Maybe NAMBLA will bail them out.