Page 1133 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 111911291131113211331134113511371147 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I just side-step the whole mess by not spending what I don't have.

2. I sidestep it by breaking into wealthier peoples' houses and stealing the things I want.

(Well, not yet. But with the way this year is going... fuckin' watch out Yoshi.)

3. Apparently the site Equifax set up to tell you if you were affected generates a random result. So disregard it and assume you are.

There is growing concern, including from at least 2 state attorney generals demanding its removal, that a clause in the fine print waives your right to join a class action suit against them by signing up for their protection services.

4. Yeah, it's a mess.

These motherfuckers need jail, but nothing's going to happen, because money - and the way it's made.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I'm willing to provide some leeway to manufacturers who employ workers and produce value, but bankers are nothing but manipulators.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The nazi's felt the same way.

7. They weren't wrong about everything.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Stalin was just as bad!

They were both piles of shit.

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2011...o-killed-more/

Hitler caused the deaths of 11 million noncombatants. Stalin caused about 6 to 9 million.

10. The Nazi regime died with Hitler. The USSR limped along for another ~40 years once Stalin kicked the bucket. We're still dealing with two of their client states. Yes I know Khruschev came clean about and repudiated the worst of Stalin's excesses but still.